We are seeking creative, disciplined, and critical thinking Project Architect to join our Hanoi office for large-scale urban design and
high rise projects. You will be part of a fast-paced and rigorous design-oriented studio with a collaborative and supportive team environment.
About Baumschlager Eberle Architekten Hanoi
Established in 2011 and having started with mixed-use and residential projects like Imperia Garden and Imperia Sky Garden, our current focus is on hotel construction along Vietnam’s 3000 km-long up-and-coming coastal strip. Stand-out projects in this area include the Coastal Hill in Quy Nhon, the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort in Phu Quoc and the Pullman Hotel in Quang Binh. We offer a range of services covering all phases of the building process from initial concept through detailed construction planning to site supervision.
- Be the main contact person to coordinate between team members, clients and other partners.
- Establish plans and control timeline to ensure the project development.
- Control the design procedures, coordinate with relevant consultants.
- Manage contact information and design products.
- Be responsible for product quality control
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Experienced in project planning
- Experienced in building permit procedure / execution planning / detailed planning
- Basic knowledge in project development and management.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and other design software
- Spoken and written English
- Team oriented
- A full time job in a renowned architectural office.
- 44 hours a week from Monday to Friday.
- Performance-based pay and benefits.
- Challenging job at national and international level with interesting projects.
- Professional, open and friendly working environment.
Start of work would be possible immediately after a successful granting of official authorizations.
If you meet our qualification requirements, please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format to:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
With all respect, kindly understand that we will only respond to applications that meet the requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Baumschlager Eberle Architects, 5th Floor, Hanoi Toserco Building 2nd Nui Truc St. Ba Dinh, Dist. Hanoi, VIETNAM
Baumschlager Eberle Architekten
HAN. 5th Flr., Toserco Bld., No 2 Nui Truc Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi. +84 43 747 2666
SGN. 3rd Flr., No 14 Nguyen Hue Str., Dist 1, Saigon. +84 83 823 4186