We are seeking architectural interns with creative design and presentation skills to join our Hanoi office. You will be part of a fast-paced and rigorous design-oriented studio with a collaborative and supportive team environment.
About Baumschlager Eberle Architekten Hanoi
Established in 2011 and having started with mixed-use and residential projects like Imperia Garden and Imperia Sky Garden, our current focus is on hotel construction along Vietnam’s 3000 km-long up-and-coming coastal strip. Stand-out projects in this area include the Coastal Hill in Quy Nhon, the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort in Phu Quoc and the Pullman Hotel in Quang Binh.
We offer a range of services covering all phases of the building process from initial concept through detailed construction planning to site supervision.
- At least 6th semester (University)
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketchup and image editing programs are helpful
- Excellent design skills and enjoy visualizations
- English speaking and writing.
- Employment in a renowned architectural office
- An attractive 44 hour week
- High architectural standard
- Diverse range of tasks in interesting project
- Professional and open, friendly working environment.
Start of work: as soon as possible
Duration of the internship: at least 6 months
If you meet our qualification requirements, please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
With all respect, kindly understand that we will only respond to applications that meet the requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Baumschlager Eberle Architekten, 5th Floor, Hanoi Toserco Building 2nd Nui Truc St. Ba Dinh, Dist. Hanoi, VIETNAM
Baumschlager Eberle Architekten
HAN. 5th Flr., Toserco Bld., No 2 Nui Truc Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi. +84 43 747 2666
SGN. 3rd Flr., No 14 Nguyen Hue Str., Dist 1, Saigon. +84 83 823 4186