We are seeking architectural interns with creative design and presentation skills to join our Hanoi office. You will be part of a fast-paced and rigorous design-oriented studio with a collaborative and supportive team environment.
About Baumschlager Eberle Architekten Hanoi
Established in 2011 and having started with mixed-use and residential projects like Imperia Garden and Imperia Sky Garden, our current focus is on hotel construction along Vietnam’s 3000 km-long up-and-coming coastal strip. Stand-out projects in this area include the Coastal Hill in Quy Nhon, the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort in Phu Quoc and the Pullman Hotel in Quang Binh.
We offer a range of services covering all phases of the building process from initial concept through detailed construction planning to site supervision.
- At least 6th semester (University)
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketchup and image editing programs are helpful
- Excellent design skills and enjoy visualizations
- English speaking and writing.
- Employment in a renowned architectural office
- An attractive 44 hour week
- High architectural standard
- Diverse range of tasks in interesting project
- Professional and open, friendly working environment.
Start of work: as soon as possible
Duration of the internship: at least 6 months
If you meet our qualification requirements, please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
With all respect, kindly understand that we will only respond to applications that meet the requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application!
HAN. 5th Flr., Toserco Bld., No 2 Nui Truc Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi. +84 43 747 2666
SGN. 3rd Flr., No 14 Nguyen Hue Str., Dist 1, Saigon. +84 83 823 4186